Highland Park Baptist Church was organized on August 16, 1908 with 16 charter members. It was then known as Second Baptist Church. The church met in a residence on 23rd Street just off of Olive Street. After a number of years, and multiple name changes, in 1924, it was located at 24th and Hazel named Highland Park Baptist Church.
In July of 2022 Highland Park Baptist Church left the now historic building and relocated to 1000 S Bishop to a brand-new facility with
the same desire to serve our community.